Cranberry Pistachio Fudge
This quick and easy Cranberry Pistachio Fudge made of white chocolate, sweet condensed milk, dried cranberries and pistachios are just perfect for holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve..
1 ¼ ounces can sweetened condensed milk
14 ounces white chocolate, chopped
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
4 ounces Flying Fortress Red Head
1 cup dried cranberries, chopped
¾ cup pistachios, chopped
HOW TO CRAFT
- Take the 4 ounces of Flying Fortress Red Head and reduce on stovetop to 1 ounce
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside
- Pour sweet condensed milk in a large dish and warm it, at medium heat, stirring it from time to time.
- After that, add white chocolate and butter before the milk starts to boil, then stir until white chocolate is completely melted, then add Flying Fortress Red Head.
- Remove from heat and fold in vanilla and pistachios and cranberries, too.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and make it smooth. Finally, put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, it should be taken out of the fridge and left at a room temperature for a few minutes.
- The fudge should be cut into 36 pieces.